4A Brown Street, Portarlington
- Approx 0 Square metres
Turning wishes into profits
The Wish Pond will allow your sea-change dreams to come true with the leasehold purchase of this endearing and diverse business. Already yielding steady financial support for a coastal lifestyle, high profile positioning stimulates a consistently healthy volume of passing traffic and with easy access by the new "Ferry Service" running 3 return trips 7 days a week from Melbourne with only a 90 commute, can only increase tourist trafic. Enticing delights of a cafe, gorgeous giftware, beautiful breezy fashions and constant favourites wisely supply multiple streams of year-round income. Contact Glen for more details on 0409 502 620
• Profitable, diverse, dream-come-true existing business AVAILABLE NOW!
• High profile position, double shopfront & signage to attract passing traffic
• Ability to ‘hit the ground running’ with all in place for immediate return
• Approx. 1.5 years into 3x3x3 year leasehold, plus stock at value price
• Owner supportive of some modification of premises for further diversification
• Multiple income streams to encourage year-round and return trade
• Spacious showroom displaying a wealth of gorgeous giftware, apparel & wool
• Cards, cosmetics, scented soy candles, jewellery, baby-wear, hand-blown glass
• Seaside souvenirs, stunning scarfs, handbags, inspiring plaques and poems
• Professional coffee machine & fully equipped café, kitchen & storeroom
• Seating and tables for 16 indoors plus more alfresco with scope to increase
• Current menu of Devonshire tea, light lunches, soft drinks, coffees & cakes
• All shop fittings & fixtures provided include designer track lighting, display cabinets
• Extensive lighting & electricals including 3-phase power, ceiling fans, appliances
• ACT NOW to take full advantage of impending PEAK HOLIDAY PERIOD!
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)