8 Calimo Place, Indented Head
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
Top class entertainment and water vista Guaranteed!
Not only encompassing all you could want in a home by the sea, but also all you would wish for, this superlative property employs every effort to ensure occupants are lavishly entertained. Thoughtful additions for disability access along with an exceptional security system, spanning both the 67 square interior and an extremely low-maintenance exterior, offer further outstanding attributes. But more than simply another house to see along with all the others, this home is an entity that requires your attendance for a fully immersive experience to gain full appreciation, not just for its list of attributes, but for the way it makes you feel when you step within its welcoming presence.
• Incomparable residence spans 3 levels of indoor/outdoor living overlooking Port Phillip Bay
• Entertainer’s dream for family and friends from ground level living to rooftop sightseeing!
• Downstairs indoor solar and gas-heated pool, waterfall, and spa - humidity controlled area
• Spa gets to 40 degrees in only 20 minutes, pool to 32 degrees in just 3 hours!
• Adjoining sauna and ensuite is big enough for parent and child, large European-style laundry
• Home cinema with superior Sony projector, 315cm/125” screen, surround sound, 9 leather recliners
• 4 queen size bedrooms each with own RCAC unit, 3 downstairs with BIRs
• All 3 bathrooms have showers with handheld and rain-heads, 2 also have twin vanities
• Chair-lift for easy access between ground and first floor for those with mobility impairment
• Upstairs enormous open plan living brings everyone together for any special occasion
• Superb cook’s kitchen has stainless steel Bosch 6 gas burners, side opening wall oven, DW
• Abundance of 40mm stone benches ideal for grand scale prep and smorgasbords
• Butler’s pantry hides small appliances where they can be in use, hosts fridge and freezer
• Spectacular expansive balcony draws the eye past vast family living out to bay views beyond
• Immense rooftop deck has 180-degree panorama from Mornington Peninsula to Geelong
• Outdoor kitchen plumbed to hot/cold water plus gas, lighting and power-points
• Ducted refrigerated heating and cooling system ensures constant comfort
• 5kW solar panel system takes care of most of the energy bills
• Master bedroom has lengthy WIR, parent’s retreat or home office with desk concealed
• Enormous 3rd bathroom/ensuite, direct access to balcony via glass sliding doors
• Abundant built-in storage includes control room under stairs for electrical systems
• Sonos sound system is wired throughout the entire interior and exterior
• Garage has remote control door to 3 parking bays, access indoors plus another kitchen!
• No-mow grounds and auto-irrigation system great for lock-up and leave holidays
• 12 camera security system links to smart phone also monitors kids in the pool
• All windows are double glazed, no need to oil decks, ducted vacuum
• Polished porcelain tiles throughout
• Green-belt prohibits building on adjoining block and in line of sight to bay views
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
Eco Friendly Features
Heated indoor Pool, Sauna, Spa
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1800000.
Interest Rate (p.a)