136 Willis Street, Portarlington
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 1025 Square metres
Time to live the dream!
Recently refreshed by an exemplary refurbishment, hiding behind a humble façade is a surprising light and airy coastal character. Positioned at the front end of a classic quarter acre potentially sub-dividable block (STCA) inspires ideas for small-scale development, nest-egg investment, holiday let or simply accommodation for elders. Situated less than a 15 minute stroll from the waterfront, cafes, golf club and shopping, a fabulous family life awaits. It’s time to live the dream!
• Refurbished 4BRM home with humble facade hides surprising fresh coastal character
• Brimming with natural light, airy, spacious & impeccable interior perfect for seaside location
• Classic (approx) ¼ acre looks ideal for sub-division (STCA) with extra-wide driveway
• Small-scale development, nest-egg investment, holiday let or accommodation for elders?
• Pony club once a month across the road lends vast vivid green vista to broad front verandah
• Fully infused with winter sunlight very large lounge-dining room has identical views
• Wide hallway & spacious entrance, handy for moving day, ideal for mudroom
• Heart of the home is huge open hub has space for extended family & friends gather
• Stunning bespoke kitchen has easy to clean ceramic cooktop with concealed rangehood
• Marble-look manufactured stone bench with waterfall feature & breakfast bar
• DW with inverter for greater efficiency makes light work of the messy aftermath
• Energy expense-saving appliances have been appointed throughout
• 6 star ducted heating system with 4 zones, new instantaneous hot water system
• 2018 installation of 5kW solar system able to be monitored online
• Also powers reverse cycle air conditioning almost cost-free!
• Bamboo flooring is tough enough to take years of family life and still look terrific
• Carpeted areas so cosy & quiet for calming retreat
• Streamlined window furnishings, soft pale greys, minimalist though far from sterile decor
• Master BRM has abundant space to create a parent’s escape & a dressing room
• Small ensuite & bathroom awaits purchaser’s personal design
• All 4BRMs contain built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Outdoor living enjoyed either well undercover or within enormous backyard
• Expansive concrete slab ideal for hopscotch & shooting hoops
• Tall fences add privacy, surround fully landscaped backyard that has garden shed
• Outdoor hot water tap is terrific for washing down boat, beach & fishing gear
• Numerous fruit trees to fill your fruit bowl plus jacaranda & Japanese maple to adorn
• Double garage with workshop & driveway can accommodate extra vehicles
• Just 6 short blocks from the bay, 15 minute stroll from shops & cafes
• 12 minute walk from school, 9 from a golf club
Contact our office for your inspection today.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $680000.
Interest Rate (p.a)