9 DAINTREE DRIVE, Winchelsea
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 779 Square metres
Simply purchase and unpack!
A terrific contender for buyers too busy to build a country home, wanting nothing to do but purchase and unpack. Light-filled, spacious, flexible and energy efficient, this family sanctuary is the perfect place to raise a generation or two of happy memories!
• Terrific contender for buyers too busy to build, wanting nothing but to purchase & unpack
• Generously proportioned country sanctuary featuring 4 big BRMs
• Master has huge ensuite & WIR, BIRs to other 3BRMs
• Flexible floorplan with 2 or 3 living zones, depending on family requirements
• Perfect place to raise a generation or 2 of happy memories!
• NE facing living zones optimise winter sunlight & warmth, concurrently reducing energy expenses
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling also wraps residents in year-round comfort
• Lengthy island breakfast bar & sleek ceramic cooktop in contemporary-style kitchen
• Beyond back fence, lofty eucalypts lend lovely outlook to screened covered entertaining area
• Encompassing healthy lawn, landscaping has been well established
• DLUG, side gates for trailer, etc., 2 garden sheds to store toys & tools,
• Big backyard for children and pets to enjoy frolicking about
• Stroll to amenities, shopping, medical clinic 6 minutes, Eastern Reserve in 10, school & train in 20
• Halfway between Geelong & Colac at 35 minutes drive, shop at Waurn Ponds 24 minutes away
• Commute to Ballarat in about 60 minutes, Melbourne in 90, Avalon Airport 40 minute drive
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $559000.
Interest Rate (p.a)